Consistent, high quality audio over Bluetooth
The tech that delivers a high quality wireless audio experience
The original aptX audio technology powers the wireless sound behind many of the world’s finest devices that you love, so you can stream music from your favourite media services without compromising on sound quality.
aptX audio is a bit rate efficient technology that ensures you receive high quality audio from your Bluetooth® device, so you have a better listening experience.
- THD+N@1kHz: -67dB
- SNR@1kHz: 93dB
- PEAQ audio quality:-0.18
- Qualcomm® Kalimba™ MHz DSP technology: 42MHz@48KHz stereo decode ~45MHz@48KHz stereo encode
- 16-bit, up to 48kHz sampling rate
- 3.3kwords (encoder) / 3.6kwords (decoder)
- ~63MHz (stereo encode) on ARMv7A with NEON
- 384 kbps (48 kHz sampling)
aptX Enabled Products
Meet the aptX family
aptX audio technologies are designed to provide great sound for music, calls and more. Used by many of the world’s finest smartphones, speakers, soundbars, headphones and earbuds – just look out for the aptX badge, it means you’ll enjoy a great wireless audio experience every time.
Qualcomm aptX is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.